[arch-general] Hi from a new Arch user

Martti Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 03:03:20 EST 2012

On Sat, Jan 07, 2012 at 10:23:19AM +0100, Kwpolska wrote:
> Don't listen to him, he's Chinese, and he's wrong.  You NEED to sign a
> contract.  Come to the Aper^H^H^H^HArch Linux Enrichement Center to
Aperture laboratories is the place where Portal takes place.

> get yourself kil^H^H^Htes^H^H^Hcontracted.  Where is it, you may ask?
...sounds about as promising as a $30 bill, likely "get yourself killed".
But the message is overwritten so that it sounds nicer ;)

> Somewhere around
> [here]<http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=46.233333,-86.35&spn=2,2&t=m&q=46.233333,-86.35>.
>  You will [bzzt] a cake right after you finish the procedure.
And a while into the game you'll find openings in the walls where other
"guinea pigs" before you will have drawn graffitti with the text:

"The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie!"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=the+cake+is+a+lie

So actually, let's keep things real and say there is no cake.
And Kwpolska is imitating a very nasty piece of A.I. which keeps killing
people it gets to promise the "cake"... :)

cheers!
mar77i