[arch-general] Updates

Myra Nelson myra.nelson at hughes.net
Tue Jan 31 02:48:18 EST 2012

I suppose this should go to the bug tracker, however I'll do it here first.
It seems a bit much to file a pair of bugs for.

During my updates this evening the libpng/libtiff rebuild bit.

( 7/85) upgrading gdk-pixbuf2

 [----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
100%
g_module_open() failed for
/usr/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-svg.so:
libpng14.so.14: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

(29/85) upgrading libwmf

100%
g_module_open() failed for
/usr/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-svg.so:
libpng14.so.14: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I got the pkgbuilds from the svn repos, rebuilt the packages, and
everything worked fine.

Myra
--
Chaos, panic, disaster, my work here is done!