[arch-general] Country Name (ISO-3116) Issues

albertsong albb0920 at mgt.ncu.edu.tw
Mon Jul 2 00:33:17 EDT 2012

I could totally understand that you think this is none of your business.
But please kindly put yourself in our shoes, what would you feel when you
try to download iso image of ArchLInux,
and find out the name of you're country has ", Province of China" fallowed
by it?
You know there's no offense, it's just because some standard listed it like
that.

I don't know what you would think, but for us, it's just wrong, so I bag
for you're kindness.
I believe the site is controlled by ArchLinux and ArchLinux can easily
change this behavior, please do us this little favor.

BTW, is the mentioned "django country list" this one?
http://code.google.com/p/django-countries/

Sincerely