[arch-general] How to make wicd work under systemd?

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 9 04:35:30 EDT 2012

> I write my own because
> "systemctl enable wicd.service" failed
> The error message is
> Failed to issue method call: File exists
>

> So I decide to google and write it on my own....

So what would be the bare minimum unit file to add a commandline. I ask
because polkit is rediculous to edit especially if you have to
create policy from scratch such as on Fedora, POLKIT's HOME! Systemd
doesn't look anywhere near that level of idiocy, but I still wonder
how quickly a commandline could be added without pre-pregged unit files?

I guess you can fall back to rc anyway?