[arch-general] arduino mega2560 and gcc-avr

andrea crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 04:13:00 EDT 2012

I'm trying to use my arduino mega2560 with arch but there's no way to
get it working yet..
I installed the arduino 1.0.1-1, and everything seems to work, until I
try to use the Serial, when I get (compiling from gnoduino):

avr:5 architecture of input file
`/tmp/build1342512569.47XizyI/core.a(HardwareSerial.cpp.o)' is
incompatible with avr:6 output

I saw about a bug in avr-gcc but it should have been fixed long time
ago, and it's probably not the same thing...
Anyone got it working?