[arch-general] [Bulk] Re: My end-user $0.02 on /etc/rc.conf splitting.

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Jul 25 12:54:58 EDT 2012

L. Poettering takes photos from himself in front of the mirror (google!)
very often and publishes them by the Internet. I'm a pro-audio user. How
many pro-audio cards are working with PA? L. Poettering, the boy with
the same haircut as Bill Gates, blames the ALSA driver, but with jack
and ALSA there are no issues.

I don't like consolekit and systemd seems to improve this, anyway, ...

Splitting /etc/rc.conf isn't bad per se and claiming that XP needs to be
restored/reinstalled every quarter of a year is nonsense.