[arch-general] How do I should install and configure arch linux

Martin Cigorraga msx at archlinux.us
Wed Jul 25 15:59:02 EDT 2012

Hi, I'm in a hurry to work so I will try to be the most clear but succint
possible,
forgive any typo then :)

"[...]So if I do not have installation
guide previously printed on paper, I just become consused what to do
next.[...]
But for the present I would like at least to have installation guide
included in installation iso (with a note where this guide resides) in
order to switch to it during installation.[...]"

+1
I second that and I already asked for the very same guide to be included in
the
ISO, may be one will be included in the _next_ ISO - if I understand right,
there
will be a new ISO release every month.

Did you chek if links or elinks (or w3m or a similar text web-browser) is
available?
I didn't tried yet the new ISO but elinks was shipped in the last images so
it's a
breeze to connect to our wiki and check the install guide - in this case
the AIS
wiki.

Regarding your last question -and since I've been very busy these days- I
didn't tried
systemd either, this is a pending course for me, but for you to configure
your
network you can use netcfg[0], Arch's shiny network manager first
introduced few
months ago; you will find examples of wired and wifi connections in
/etc/network.d

[0] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Netcfg

See you around.

--