[arch-general] Systemd : Analysis of reactions of Users

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Jul 26 07:47:02 EDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-07-26 at 13:19 +0200, Tom Gundersen wrote:
> This is not true. You only need to specify either Before= or After=,
> not both. The reason that both exist, is that you should have the
> choice of which .service file to add the dependency.

And step by step it becomes easier to understand. But I (perhaps others
too) were confused. I suspect a clean introduction would smooth ruffled
feelings. All I experienced are divide the minds and powerpoint
presentation like neuro linguistic programming show crap.

For example, how should (others and) I know that just "Before" or
"After" is needed?

Sorry, now I'll shut up.