[arch-general] BTRFS USB key fails to boot

Δημήτρης Ζέρβας 01ttouch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 18:15:34 EDT 2012

:-) nothing more to say (well the real challenge it to also have your hands
tied on your back :-P )

um, well, grub in my opinion is pretty unstable...
it's like a woman you never know! I always try to install grub in my arch
installations, but sometimes it "just fails"! so, syslinux could be an
option too... does it support btrfs at all?
can you send us the photo?