[arch-general] PKGBUILD "provides" not handled correctly?

Norbert Zeh nzeh at cs.dal.ca
Tue May 1 16:01:16 EDT 2012

Thanks for all your quick replies.  Immediately after firing off this email, I
thought it would be something like this, but for some reason I didn't bother to
read the manpage :(  Some would have considered this reason enough for a RTFM
response.  It's wonderful to see that these types of responses are very rare in
the arch community.  Again, thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Norbert

Jan Steffens [2012.05.01 2134 +0200]:

--

()  ascii ribbon campaign  -  against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org    -  against proprietary attachments