[arch-general] pm-suspend stuck at uhci_hcd

Manne Merak mannemerak at gmail.com
Sat May 19 03:23:11 EDT 2012

On 05/17/2012 01:11 AM, Leonid Isaev wrote:
> On Wed, 16 May 2012 23:50:06 +0200
> Manne Merak<mannemerak at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> Couple of updates ago suspend to RAM stopped working.
>> Looking at the pm-suspend.log (below) file shows that it gets stuck at
>> unloading uhci_hcd?
>> I can unload and load the module by hand just fine.
>> Anyone else have this?
> Hmm, 75modules should print something like "done" or "fail". What do you mean
> by stopped working? What configuration do you have in /etc/pm/config.d/*?

Wouldn't know, I have never had problems with suspend-to-RAM on this
Vostro 1700 and Arch.
My /etc/pm/config.d contains one file, "modules"
with contents:
SUSPEND_MODULES="uhci_hcd ehci_hcd"
I think I placed it there years ago after installing pm-utils

I think the problems started with Kernel 3.3

Also have laptop_mode installed.

Manne