[arch-general] Systemd and inactive sessions

Leonid Isaev lisaev at umail.iu.edu
Thu Nov 1 17:43:08 EDT 2012

Hi,

	I have just noticed that systemd-logind doesn't terminate inactive
sessions. For example, when I login, do something, then relogin, there are 2
sessions:
$ loginctl
   SESSION        UID USER             SEAT
         1       1000 lisaev           seat0
         4       1000 lisaev           seat0
However, only session 4 is active. Session 1 is inactive and has state=closing:
$ loginctl show-session 1
Id=1
Timestamp=Thu, 2012-11-01 14:42:18 CDT
TimestampMonotonic=32156744
DefaultControlGroup=name=systemd:/user/lisaev/1
VTNr=1
TTY=tty1
Remote=no
Service=login