[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] steam in our repos?

Leonidas Spyropoulos artafinde at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 04:23:43 EST 2012

On 15 Nov 2012 08:55, "Joakim Hernberg" <jbh at alchemy.lu> wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Nov 2012 03:40:47 -0500
> Daniel Micay <danielmicay at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > steam://open/games
>
> Wow, this is all that clawsmail managed to quote from your msg...:)
>
> Indeed, it does work somewhat when started as "steam
> steam://open/games", even though I don't find a single game to
> play :(  Thanks for the package, I guess it might become more useful at
> some later date.
>
> --
>
>    Joakim

It is not clear to me if we can distribute the package or not. I think the
package was in AUR until a couple of days ago.
As for the legal parts, if we get permission we should be fine, right [1]?
And written permission should be the emails, thus I believe we are fine.

[1]: […] without the prior written consent of Valve. […]