[arch-general] Is it proper that I add some material about raspberry pi on Arch over the Archwiki?

Karol Blazewicz karol.blazewicz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 02:21:08 EDT 2012

http://elinux.org/RPi_Hub seems to be a good place.

> Just as example are quite scattered regarding format. So maybe we could use
> the community to build a great wiki. The http://archlinuxarm.org/ seems to
> have no wiki. (Do they use https://wiki.archlinux.org/ ?)

Yes, they link to Arch Linux wiki and tell people to use it for the
general (non-ARM) info.

> Could one please give me some pointers of how could I start it?

We already have a Czech article
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Raspberry_(%C4%8Cesky)
If you want to create an article, start by reading
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Help:Editing and the links
provided in the 'Related' section (top right).