[arch-general] Keyboard (special funcs) in Gnome3

Héctor Herrera hherreraa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 08:31:23 EDT 2012

Well, I have installed the package you suggested, but sadly I still don't
control the volume with my multimedia keys. And I dunno what to do. I
assume that I'll have to configure by my hand in /usr/include/X11, isn't
it?

For the record, I'm using an HP g4 1271-la notebook

Oh, and anyway, thanks for the responses!

--
Saludos

*Héctor Herrera Anabalón*
Egresado ICCI UNAP
Servicio Arquitectura Galatea - Oficina Técnica http://www.galatea.cl
Miembro USoLIX Victoria
Registered User #548600 (LinuxCounter.net)
+56983118902