[arch-general] (no subject)

Curtis Shimamoto sugar.and.scruffy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 18:46:14 EDT 2012

On 10/31/12 at 03:28pm, Zeke Sulastin wrote:

> Question though: where in the heck did you get a 25 GB SSD in a new
> laptop in this day and age - or was it 256?

It was probably installed as a SSD cache.  My computer had an option for
a 16GB SSD cache for some $50, which I thought was rediculous.  So I
bought my own mSATA and it is amazing.

I have seen reports of instances where some systems will not actualyl
let you boot from the mSATA port though.  So make sure your bios will
allow you to do that. Though I guess if it doesn't your mind will be
made up for you.

--
Curtis Shimamoto
sugar.and.scruffy at gmail.com