[arch-general] Requesting ownership of the bugs for AIF in the bugtracker

Jeremiah Dodds jeremiah.dodds at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 05:21:24 EDT 2012

I posted this to the releng list, and didn't get a response, so I
figured I'd ping here and see what's up.

There are a *whole lot* of bugs for AIF in the bugtracker[1], some of
which aren't relevant any more, and some of which I'm working on.

I'd like to request ownership / assignment of the AIF bugs, if
possible. I can certainly work my way through them, but figure that it
makes some sense for me to be listed as "responsible" for them, and
would also mean less poking and prodding from me as I attempt to figure
out which ones are still relevant and which ones should be closed
already.

My username on the bugtracker is jdd .

Footnotes:
[1]  https://bugs.archlinux.org/index.php?project=6&cat%5B%5D=40&status%5B%5D=open&do=index