[arch-general] testing/systemd 191-1 failed to boot

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 22 11:21:37 EDT 2012

> > On 22 September 2012 16:20, Heiko Baums <lists at baums-on-web.de> wrote:
> > > And, btw., instead of threatening and banning people with different
> > > opinions you rather should take their criticisms serious and take
> > > them as an incentive to improve Arch Linux and to make it better
> > > instead of worse.
> > >
> > > Heiko
> >
> > They're not going to ban anyone for having a different opinion, but
> > for trolling.
>
> Please explain just who has trolled .. i saw an opinion about systemd
> thats about all ..

My thoughts exactly, but I summised that the tone of the comment was
deemed to invite Trolls.

I wondered whether, if the comment had been

+1 for pid 1 being simple cross platform and redundant

 Would it have been trolling too and got me banned. Though I care
 about that less and less every day of late.

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)