[arch-general] QEMU: mouse not working in arch guest

phanisvara listmail at phanisvara.com
Mon Aug 5 00:44:49 EDT 2013

On Sunday 04 Aug 2013 15:54:34 phanisvara wrote:
> i've also tried to specify "-usbdevice mouse," "-usbdevice
> tablet,"  and passing the USB device via vendor- and product ID,
> to no avail.

i'm sorry, mistake was mine. when i tried to pass the usbdevice via
vendor/product, i didn't notice a permisson error preventing that
from actually happening.

after fixing permissions, passing the USB device, and then _also_
specifying "-usbdevice mouse," my mouse works properly in the arch
guest.

--
phani