[arch-general] build and test packages automatically

Markus M. May mmay at javafreedom.org
Sun Dec 22 10:52:12 EST 2013

On 22.12.2013 12:51, Guangyu Zhang wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to build an repository. I need a software to build and test packages
> automatically, and to show the status of all packages which is just like
> the buildd <http://www.debian.org/devel/buildd/> in Debian. I have been
> looking for it via Google, but nothing found.
I have build a specific buildbot configuration, which could be adopted
to your needs most probably. Right now it uses github as its source for
changes. Buildbot basically checks for changes in the github repository
and will then build the packages. Right now there is now way to build
"dependent" packages, so you have to start the build of each "package"
automatically.

> Can anybody give me some advice? I also wonder what software is used by
> official developers to manage the main repository.
I am not an official developer, but thought this could be interesting
anyways. See https://github.com/pacNAS/pnbuildbot.

> Thanks,
>
> Guangyu
R,