[arch-general] update to calibre-0.9.15-1

Karol Babioch karol at babioch.de
Fri Jan 18 08:22:08 EST 2013

Hi,

Am 18.01.2013 13:59, schrieb phani:
> during today's update from calibre 0.9.14-1 -> 0.9.15-1, pacman complained
> that all packages under /usr/lib/calibre/calibre were already existing in
> the filesystem, and therefore the update couldn't be performed.

Not sure what was going over on your side, however the update went
smoothly for me.

> looks to me as if this is some packaging error. don't know enough about
> arch packaging though to say what exactly went wrong...

Looking at the changes done to package, I don't think that this is a
packaging error, see [1].

Had you issues with other packages, too?

[1]:
https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/log/trunk?h=packages/calibre

Best regards,
Karol Babioch