[arch-general] Busted Server

Jameson imntreal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 22:33:32 EST 2013

I hope someone can help me.  I have a server with two SSDs that
contain a mirrored btrfs volume holding /, and multiple HDDs that are
in a btrfs RAID10 array.  I updated to linux 3.7.3 in testing, and it
failed to boot.  I booted from a USB drive, and reinstalled 3.6.?, and
I still get failed to set xfermode (err_mask=0x40).  I don't see
anything in dmesg that makes a difference.  The only thing that
changed was the kernels, back and forth.  Does anyone have an idea, or
am I going to have to re-install?  Thanks.