[arch-general] broken system after today upgrade

arnaud gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 21:40:12 EST 2013

Dear list,

testing repo is enabled on my box. Today upgrade of glibc, filesystem and
Linux failed and leaves me with an unbootable machine.
I boot with Archiso,  then mount /,  /boot and /user on /mnt/. From this
directory,  I then #pacman -Syu linux glibc filesystem with no success. Get
excv unfound.
I downgraded these 3 packages, then try again. It went with no errors.
Booting my box leaves me to a Kernel panic with init not found. My grub
config is clean and don't know why I should pass any extra kernel
parameter.
How can I deal with this issue?

Thank you for help as my box is my working tool