[arch-general] signature from "Thorsten Tpper <xxx at xxx.xxx>" is unknown trust

Sudaraka Wijesinghe sudaraka.wijesinghe at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 04:49:14 EST 2013

error: libdbi: signature from "Thorsten T��pper
<atsutane at freethoughts.de>" is unknown trust
error: libdbi-drivers: signature from "Thorsten T��pper
<atsutane at freethoughts.de>" is unknown trust
error: failed to commit transaction (invalid or corrupted package)
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.

I already tried removing the keys and recreating them using pacman-key.
And also cleared pacman cache so the the package is downloaded again.

Does this indicate tampering/file corruption or an expired key?

Should I file a bug report? (this is a community package)

Thanks.

--
Sudaraka Wijesinghe.
http://sudaraka.org/