[arch-general] syslinux 6.01-1 issues

Karol Blazewicz karol.blazewicz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 16:47:29 EDT 2013

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 9:26 PM, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Am 05.07.2013 21:22, schrieb Karol Blazewicz:
>> Should I open a bug report?
>> If you don't plan on fixing it immediately, please post a message on
>> arch-dev-public, because not everyone is reading arch-general even
>> though this seems to be only an annoyance, not a system-breaking bug.
>
> This should be fixed before it moves to core. It is already being worked on.

I meant the message on arch-dev-public as a heads-up for other
[testing] users :-)

BTW, I thought I just fscked something up with my syslinux config
during the update, but I now see what happened
https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/commit/trunk?h=packages/syslinux&id=31bb996b48ab5212b4228b34f436a293ad2f87b6
;P