[arch-general] Texlive 2013 packages releases to [testing] - breakages

Genes Lists lists at sapience.com
Fri Jul 12 11:11:53 EDT 2013

) Started testing texlive 2013 today - I have problems with bibliogrphy.
I am working on a document which worked perfectly under texlive 2012.

A) I installed when it moved to testing
    I moved all pacnew files over originals and ran
    fmtutil-sys --all

B) Running biblatex I get:

RUnning biblatex:
This is BibTeX, Version 0.99d (TeX Live 2013/Arch Linux)
The top-level auxiliary file: mbs-val-stochp.aux
I found no \citation commands---while reading file mbs-val-stochp.aux
I found no \bibdata command---while reading file mbs-val-stochp.aux
I found no \bibstyle command---while reading file mbs-val-stochp.aux
(There were 3 error messages)

The command
\printbibliography
now does not generate any bibliography.