[arch-general] Bringing in alsa-tools

Rashif Ray Rahman schiv at archlinux.org
Thu Jul 18 11:54:21 EDT 2013

On 16 July 2013 23:25, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-07-16 at 22:31 +0800, Rashif Ray Rahman wrote:
>> Let me know if you have any objections to (i) adding this to [extra],
>> and/or, (ii) splitting the package like this. CC'ing arch-general if
>> anyone who uses the stuff wants to comment (advice and suggestions
>> only).
>
> Since I've got serious issues with my RME HDSPe AIO card I welcome this
> package. It would be nice to get the hdsp stuff separated, but I'm also
> comfortable when everything is in one package.
>
> Thank you Ray.
>
> Regards,
> Ralf

I have decided to just provide a single package as I've received
feedback from two users (one off-list) stating that they're not
bothered by the other tools. We can always split things later, which
is less of a pain than the other way around.

Will put it up in [extra], since there has been no objection to that.

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1