[arch-general] [aur-general] /bin/false exited with status 1

Martti Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 10:38:03 EDT 2013

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 11:35 PM, Leonidas Spyropoulos
<artafinde at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> Any other suggestion from someone ?

It is my intention to help you. Please bear with us.

>>> patchset actually disables some cgroup setting in the kernel that are
>>> necessary for user sessions to work.

You might want to read [0] and, grepping [1] for "user session" might
point you to [2] over a detour. So. Now that you can answer some
questions, answer this one: How much of this can you prove you have
running and where exactly is your problem?

[0] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Cgroups
[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Systemd
[2] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Systemd#Using_systemd-logind

cheers!