[arch-general] What file provides the links shown by Firefox's "speed dial"

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Feb 19 04:02:42 EST 2014

On Wed, 2014-02-19 at 09:52 +0100, Szymon Szydełko wrote:
> I bet these are generated form the history...

That's my thought too, they aren't separated listed, but generated by a
rule. Since Firefox's history search doesn't work very good, I at least
hoped that searching the history by sqlitebrowser would be more
comfortable, but it seem not to provide sorting.

I suspect I have to add new Firefox profiles and then to copy the
default profile from backups to those new profiles, to find the links I
search.

Some time ago I already switched to qupzilla, because it's similar to
Firefox, but the history search is closer to the outdated versions of
Firefox, IOW much more usable.