[arch-general] [Bulk] community/mythtv out of date & unmaintained

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Tue Jul 22 16:20:58 EDT 2014

On Tue, 2014-07-22 at 19:20 +0000, Gilles Hamel wrote:
> If nobody wants to maintain them, then I could maintain the mythtv &
> mythplugins packages in AUR.

For general discussions about AUR packages better join
https://mailman.archlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/aur-general .

Something changed a short while ago, requests about maintaining, merging
etc. aren't subjects of AUR general anymore, but it still is the better
list to start. Sorry, I don't remember the current place to ask for
maintaining etc. now, perhaps somebody else could chime in. Arch general
at least isn't the right place for your request, while AUR general isn't
completely wrong.

Regards,
Ralf