[arch-general] owncloud: incorrect dependencies in PKGBUILD

Neitsab neitsab at ovh.fr
Wed Jul 30 12:51:43 EDT 2014

On Wed Jul 30 06:33:49 EDT 2014 Damjan Georgievski wrote:

> You can also use uwsgi-php so if you add fpm then maybe you'll need to
> add that one too

I've seen uwsgi-php mentioned in the wiki for the nginx owncloud
configuration ([1]), but as I don't have a clue about what it is and
that it isn't mentioned in the official admin manual I left it out.

If somebody has a more definitive answer about the need to include it or
not...

--Neitsab

[1]
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Owncloud#Nginx_.2B_uwsgi_php_configuration