[arch-general] evolution-ews, does it work?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed Jun 4 04:13:24 EDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 10:04:39AM +0200, Maxime Gauduin wrote:
> I've been using it at work for a couple years now. The OAB URL is
> incorrectly detected (it picks up our external domain name), but it
> works without a hitch after I modify that URL to use the local
> server IP.

Then it's most likely an issue with the exchange server here.

I double checked now, and the OAB URL picked up is for the internally
visible server name.

> Did you try to delete ~/.config/evolution to start fresh? Is there
> anything at all in there, especially the sources folder, after
> you've tried to create an account?

I've deleted that folder when I've wanted to be sure I'm starting for
a clean setup, yes.

Yes, it seems the account does end up in ~/.config/evolution/sources/.
It doesn't show up in the GUI though.

/M

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

As long as there are ill-defined goals, bizarre bugs, and unrealistic
schedules, there will be Real Programmers willing to jump in and Solve The
Problem, saving the documentation for later.  Long live Fortran!
     -- Ed Post