[arch-general] Perl 5.20 in [testing]

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Wed Jun 4 17:00:41 EDT 2014

On 04.06.2014 22:53, Stefan Husmann wrote:
> But perl-term-readline-gnu and subversion are marked to be rebuild.
> Both were updated today by Felix and I do not see a problem.
>
> So should we take anything find-broken-perl-packages tells us for
> granted? Can it have false positives?

There can be false positives. The script just logs every module that
fails to load and I've seen a SVN::_* modules and TK::something being
unable to load directly. SVN::Client loads fine.

Use "perl -M$modulename -e1;" to see the error messages and if that
crashes or prints something obvious you'll need to rebuild.

DateTime was broken, I just rebuilt that.