[arch-general] Module needed by a unit

Yamakaky yamakaky at yamaworld.fr
Wed Jun 25 03:50:55 EDT 2014

Hi

I'm trying to improve the unit for a fan manager daemon for MacBook Pro.
As it is, it's a dependency of multi-user.target. I would like it to
start earlier in the boot process, so that he is available with
rescue.target, and to refresh the computer during bootup.

I tried with DefaultDependencies=false and WantedBy=sysinit.target. The
first time it is launched, he failed because the coretemp module isn't
loaded. It's then restarted and all is OK, so I think the module is
loaded between the two start. I would like it to start succesfully the
first time.

Do you know how to fix this problem ? I thought about modules-load.d,
but a dependency would be better.

Thanks

[1] https://github.com/dgraziotin/Fan-Control-Daemon/issues/40