[arch-general] Problems of using pacman and updating the filesystem

Andres Fernandez andres at softwareperonista.com.ar
Fri Mar 7 02:20:50 EST 2014

I think you should boot with an Arch Installer, then chroot and try to fix
your system removing the package that has files on those directories,
following the steps on the Arch news about this issue. An then update
again. I think that this will solve your trouble.

Andrés Fernandez
Software Peronista