[arch-general] Installing Archlinux alongside Ubuntu on a Windows 8 UEFI laptop

Alan E. Davis lngndvs at gmail.com
Thu May 1 18:15:33 EDT 2014

Ubuntu's kernel is on the / partition.  Would I move it to the ESP
partition, in that case?

And I will mount that partition on /mnt/boot ?

I have never used gummiboot.  Since the Arch system is already to go, but
not yet with a boot management setup, I should manually move that kernel to
the ESP partition as well?

Alan Davis