[arch-general] libpng warning - qt application

Guus Snijders gsnijders at gmail.com
Tue May 27 11:43:14 EDT 2014

[Python/QT application troubleshooting, libpng warning]

> Could be something embedded in the resources, have you looked through those?

Thanks for your response. I should have mentioned that in the first message.
I did check the files belonging to the application; no PNG's there.

A little more testing showed that the warning was generated by a
webviewer that is part of this program.
After a lot of testing, it turned out that the problem of not showing
the PNGs i wanted, was unrelated to this warning, it was caused by the
specific project that i tried to edit with this program.
When i tried another project (same program), the neccesary PNG's show
up nicely. The warning is still there, but is apparently not
important.

I'm still curious to know how one can find out which files are opened
by any program during startup; strace mainly showed which files could
not be found.

mvg,
    Guus