[arch-projects] [netcfg] Rethink systemd integration

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Wed Oct 24 18:27:38 EDT 2012

Our current systemd units have a fatal flaw: They may fail because they
are started before the needed devices show up. This patch series adds
new units that fix that. However, the change is not transparent for the
user and requires different configuration.

I'd really like to deprecate netcfg.service, netcfg at .service and
net-auto-wireless.service at some point, but that will break existing
setups. I don't know if we should go ahead with this.

Anyway, please comment on the patches.