[aur-dev] Adding the HE language.

PyroPeter abi1789 at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 15 19:53:14 EDT 2010

On 08/15/2010 02:29 PM, PyroPeter wrote:
> This is what I have now:

(long patch)

> As AUR is a system mainly used by users of a bleeding-edge distro, I
> assumed everyone is using a browser supporting CSS 3.
>
> The search-results table looks pretty much like
> http://www.archlinux.org.il/packages/?q=foo now.
>
> I will now start to check the package-details page.

Attached is a patch that adds Right-To-Left-support.

 From the commit message:
This replaces most parts of pkg_search_results.php, as this file was the
first one I looked at more closely that had great flaws:
* The obscure page-number-generation-code was rewritten and moved to
   pkgfuncts.inc
   * There are no more "Next" and "Previous" buttons, imo they are
     redundant.
   * The links now cover the whole page range, not just the pages next
     to the current one.
* The blind-table in the footer was replaced by floating divs to allow
   proper RTL-support.
* The odd rows of the results-table are now made darker with means of
   CSS 3. Every arch-user's browser should support this.
* The page is now valid HTML even if there are no results.
* Removed reoccurring style-attributes. Adopted CSS to do the same.
* Changed indention to something (imo) senseful.
   Indention is now done like in HTML; If there is an 'if' or 'for'
   in the PHP-code, the affected HTML-elements are also indented.

If someone considers my indention scheme to be senseful, I would
add an explaination to HACKING.

Regards, PyroPeter

--
irc: PyroPeter at freenode