[aur-dev] Remove category support

Hugo Osvaldo Barrera hugo at barrera.io
Fri Feb 27 11:56:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've seen mention of removing the categories from the AUR several times in
aur-general, and someone mentioned that, while they serve no real purpose,
nobody has sent patches either.

Well, I gave this a try to see how well I could do and this *seems* to work
fine, though more granualar testing may be required (I'll do this if the patch
seems ok, and if its goal is deemed acceptable).

Feedback is, naturally, greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

--
Hugo Osvaldo Barrera