[aur-general] TU Candidate

Andrea bash bash.lnx at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 10:11:34 EST 2008

Hello list,
I sent this mail because I would like become a TU.

My name is Andrea Scarpino aka BaSh, I'm 20 years old, I'm go at
University (Computer Science). I use Linux since 2004 (Suse,
Slackware, then ArchLinux), and I'm
programming ( C++, Java, Python, bash scripting ).

I'm contributing to Forum and IRC of Arch Italian Community, AUR,
Wiki, and some fix.

I would like to maintain some packages in Community (I will look at
orphans first) and also move adesklet's utils and devede from Unsupported to
Community.

Please examine my packages, ask questions, tell what I need to change
to improve them etc.
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?K=BaSh&PP=25&SeB=m

Now I need a sponsor, I suppose. ;)

--