[aur-general] community repo "cleanup"

Isaac Dupree ml at isaac.cedarswampstudios.org
Thu May 20 01:08:54 CEST 2010

On 05/19/10 00:59, Allan McRae wrote:
> Given these packages are obviously not updated much, it would be good to
> give them a rebuild to get new packaging policies in place[...]

I wonder if we should be concerned about the current toolchain?  For
example GCC 4.5.0 was mis-compiling some things when optimizations were
on, if I recall correctly -- an effect that might be magnified by
recompiling a lot of rarely-used/tested packages with it.  (For example,
I suppose we could wait until GCC 4.5.1 before doing a rebuild.)

-Isaac