[aur-general] Add pyopencl to [community]

Ray Rashif schiv at archlinux.org
Thu Feb 3 17:56:49 EST 2011

On 4 February 2011 04:21, Andrea Scarpino <andrea at archlinux.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 03 February 2011 13:49:26 Stéphane Gaudreault wrote:
>> * Add pyopencl to [community] (I will use a better name, something like
>> python2-pyopencl)
> python2-opencl sounds better IMHO.

It's all good but one thing: there either needs to be a provision for
pyopencl or inclusion of the upstream module name in the description,
so that the package naming doesn't hamper searches and common
knowledge (i.e people would know 'pyopencl' only). I see the same
issue with pyqt. Didn't we already have some discussion about the
module naming convention during the major python transition?