[aur-general] wtf? tcp_wrappers back in [community]?

Dave Reisner d at falconindy.com
Thu Sep 1 10:59:40 EDT 2011

Sergej,

We spent a week rebuilding packages to get tcp_wrappers out of [core]
and out of the repos. Now I see that you've moved it back into
[community]. What the hell? Were you going to start recompiling packages
against tcp_wrappers and adding it back as a dep? Not acceptable. We all
made this decision as a team, so I'm not sure why you're trying to fight
us.

I'm db-remove'ing this (again) and putting it back where it belongs.

Regards,
Dave