[aur-general] Spam-like comments on one of my AUR-packages

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Thu Sep 8 14:41:47 EDT 2011

On Thursday, September 08, 2011 08:36:44 PM Karol Blazewicz wrote:
> > Can you please delete the duplicate comments?
Some stake comment was duplicated, I deleted someone.

> If you post a comment and refresh the page, the comment can be
> resubmitted - that's probably what happened.
Do you refresh the page every two hours?

Comment by: stake on Thu, 08 Sep 2011 18:21:39 +0000
"Figured out the problem—I didn't have net-tools installed.

How do I actually /use/ this thing to unlock my luks partition? I can only ssh
into my server as root, and it won't accept my root password nor my luks
passcode."

Comment by: stake on Thu, 08 Sep 2011 16:57:02 +0000
"Figured out the problem—I didn't have net-tools installed.

How do I actually /use/ this thing to unlock my luks partition? I can only ssh
into my server as root, and it won't accept my root password nor my luks
passcode."

Anyway I cannot exclude this isn't intentional, but see the time he posted.

--
Andrea