[aur-general] Please post any unmaintained AUR packages here

Philipp Überbacher hollunder at lavabit.com
Thu Sep 8 15:59:36 EDT 2011

Excerpts from Matej Ľach's message of 2011-09-08 21:22:59 +0200:
> I now have several hours a day of spare time and I would like to give
> them back to Arch users.
> I would also like to learn more about building packages for AUR by
> practice...
>
> So, if anyone saw an unmaintained AUR package or does no longer wish to
> maintain his/her package for whatever reason, I would be glad to try and
> maintain those packages.
>
> Please let me know if you know about any (useful), unmaintained AUR
> package and I will contact its current maintainer to see about its
> situation - or if you currently own an unmaintained package and would
> like me to take care of it, please let me know here or at [1].
>
> Thanks,
> I hope that I am not violating any rules by posting this...
>
> [1] - contact at matej-lach.net
>
> --
> Support Free and Open Source Software! - www.fsf.org -

Hey Matej,
I generally have less time than I used to have, so I'd by happy to give
maintenance of some packages to someone else. Most of the packages I
currently maintain are audio related. If you see something you'd like to
maintain drop me an email and I'll orphan it. A list can be found here:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?SeB=m&L=2&K=hollunder

An example for a package that could use some care would be traverso
where the latest release doesn't build anymore on current arch systems:

Regards,
Philipp