[aur-general] Should I have python-mongokit deleted?

Frederik "Freso" S. Olesen freso.dk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 06:39:58 EST 2013

Den 25-01-2013 21:27, Aaron DeVore skrev:
> I'm currently maintaining python-mongokit and python2-mongokit.
> python-mongokit is currently for Python 2 pending release of a Python 3
> version. Should I have python-mongokit removed for now? [...]

For naming consistency, I'd probably suggest you request having
python-mongokit merged into the python2 one, and then upload a new
python-mongokit once a Python 3 version is released upstream.

That way, people won't think they're installing MongoKit for Python 3
with the python- package.

--
Namasté,
Frederik "Freso" S. Olesen <http://freso.dk/>