[aur-general] Request transfer of ownership of AUR packages

Siddhartha Sahu sh.siddhartha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 09:52:40 EDT 2013

Hi there.

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 7:46 PM, Siddhartha Sahu <sh.siddhartha at gmail.com>
wrote:
> There are two AUR packages that I'm using personally, and they haven't
been updated for a while. I have also indicated so to the maintainers both
in comments and using email to their respective email ids (on 9th May)

> I haven't received any reply yet. I have written the new PKGBUILDs myself
so I was wondering if I could take over the maintenance of these two
packages?

> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/verlihub
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/verlihub-git

I've updated the first package.
However, as the second package belongs to a TU (Dragonlord), it was not
disowned earlier. It has been such a long time and there is no response
from Dragonlord, can it be disowned now?

Thanks
--
Siddhartha