[aur-general] Merge/Remove Request : libkqueue

Lukas Jirkovsky l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 04:14:24 EDT 2013

On 5 July 2013 20:22, SJ_UnderWater <webmaster0007 at rcn.com> wrote:

> I once tried to contact niQo about these Apple-sourced packages, but created my -0 variants to better conform to the standards so they could at least see what I was talking about; > I also respond to flags pretty quickly. I notice now that stativ has summarily deleted libpthread_workqueue0 for which I don't have a backup, is this normal?

Uploading a duplicate package (and you apparently knew that there is
such package already) is against the AUR rules, that's why I removed
it. I would remove the libkqueue0 package too, but I wasn't sure if it
is a duplicate of libkqueue because they have different major version
(API compatibility).

I can't say if having backups is normal or not, but certainly it's not
a good idea.

BTW, the tarball can still be downloaded:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/li/libpthread_workqueue0/libpthread_workqueue0.tar.gz

Lukas