[aur-general] Merge/Remove Request : libkqueue

Xorg xorgbreaker at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 09:14:56 EDT 2013

Le 05/07/2013 23:01, Maxime GAUDUIN a écrit :
> On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 10:49 PM, Pedro Alejandro López-Valencia <
> palopezv at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On vie, 5 de jul 2013 a las 1:34 PM, Maxime GAUDUIN <alucryd at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 8:22 PM, SJ_UnderWater <webmaster0007 at rcn.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>    > On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Pedro Alejandro López-Valencia <
>>>>
>>> I will disown libkqueue in 2 weeks time provided there is no answer from
>>> niQo, then you can adopt it and we will proceed with the merge.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> --
>>> Maxime
>>>
>>>   Just a precision, the OP is Xorg. The ball is in his field. :-) (I have
>> no practical use for libkqueue myself, consider me last-resort adopter).
>>

> Don't worry, I was replying to SJ_UnderWater :P

Sorry to answer now. Yes, I have made this request, because I think
(like Lukas) libkqueue0 is a duplicate package (from libkqueue, which is
flagged out-of-date).
I use libkqueue only as /darling-git/'s dependency. So I think
SJ_UnderWater's package is the best package for libkqueue. Then, I read
you, and I conclude the best solution is that niQo orphans his package,
SJ_UnderWater adopts it and sends a new request to delete libkqueue0.

About libkqueue-svn, OK, I didn't know svn still exist. SJ_UnderWater,
do you want to adopt it ? I'm not interested by, but I can adopt it in
last-resort.

Thanks.
X0rg.